Our response to Covid-19
Our shop is presently open and operating under our normal business hours by appointment.
Precautions during appointments
To help ensure a healthy and safe environment for us and our clients, and to limit the risk of possible exposure to COVID-19, Bespoke Edge is following the guidance and precautions of the CDC and local public health officials. We have developed the following protocol for our shop.
- If you are feeling unwell, we respectfully ask that we reschedule your appointment as a precaution.
- Please note that our shop/office is in a co-working space and it is cleaned twice a week.
- We also have a high-efficiency air purifier in our office to continuously clean the air.
Thank you so much for your patience during these uncertain times. It’s very important to us that we conduct our business in the most responsible way. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
Our virtual services
While an in-person meeting is mandatory for our full appointments (for careful fabric selection and measurements), we are happy to help you virtually in any way that we can. Please make an appointment via our form and mention in the comment section your desire for a virtual appointment. Please note that we only serve Colorado residents.
- We can schedule a virtual appointment to discuss our process, delivery timeline, and even look at a few fabrics to get things started.
- If you have style questions and would like some simple tips and suggestions regarding your wedding suit or business sport jacket, we can certainly help you out as well.