Bespoke Edge: Sales Associate
How to apply: Email us at email@example.com. Please include your resume and a paragraph about why you feel drawn to Bespoke Edge.
Ideal start timeline: July
Compensation: Target hiring range is $50,000 – $56,000 plus eligibility to participate in our Profit Sharing. Actual compensation will be commensurate with experience and skills.
Location: This is an onsite role and will support our Highland Denver showroom. All appointments are conducted from our showroom, though at times candidates may need to drive to pick up products from local vendors within Denver. We require all candidates to have reliable transportation.
About Bespoke Edge
Bespoke Edge is a Colorado-based custom clothier serving the front range of Colorado. Our mission is to redefine the custom clothing experience through premium products and exceptional customer service. Our customers trust us to make them look their best for their most important events, whether that is a wedding, elopement or in the office. Bespoke Edge is led by Ron Wagner with over 40 years of clothing experience.
About this role
As a Sales Associate, you will work directly with customers to determine their clothing needs, answer questions about our products and be responsible for fulfilling their order. You will play a critical role by acting as the face of our business and reinforcing our customer experience. At Bespoke Edge, the experience of building a custom suit begins with the first meeting. In this role, you will uphold and support our philosophy, which centers around empathy, humility and experience.
In this role you will
- Work directly with customers to determine and service their needs
- Take measurements and input them into an order sheet
- Recommend fabrics and provide guidance around styling and construction of garments
- Manage new customer bookings using our booking system, communicate with customers via email, phone and text.
- Be responsible for upholding Bespoke Edge’s customer experience from start to finish
Experience and skills we’re looking for
- Minimum 2 years of clothing or retail experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and an innate ability to work with people
- Industry knowledge of fashion trends and style with menswear
- Organized and detail oriented
- Candidates that are excited about joining a small, family owned business
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to change. As a small business at times you may be asked to help with a variety of tasks.
Schedule & Hours
- We operate by appointment only so our schedule is flexible and will be discussed with each candidate.
- As with any retail business, we work both weekdays and weekends. Schedules will be determined in advance and are dependent on our clients.
Learn more about us at https://bespokeedge.com/about